House for Sale
Complete with All of the Must Haves
Property ID 1960985When it comes to buying real estate you would have heard it said before, location, location, location, then look for value. Well look no further, 15 Keppel Street ticks all of the boxes. Situated in one of our premier suburbs, this property has so much to potential with its quality lifestyle, surrounded by all that the western corridor has to offer. There are parks, schools, restaurants, sporting facilities, Winston Glades and Yamanto Shopping Precinct all within reach. Getting to Brisbane won't be an issue with the Cunningham Highway just 5 minutes* away.
Property features include:
- Main bedroom with air-conditioning and built-in robe
- 2 other generously sized bedrooms also with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with double door pantry, breakfast bar, heaps of bench space and views into the back garden
- Spacious living and dining area with large windows and air-conditioning
- Well appointed bathroom with separate bath and large shower
- Laundry with heaps of cupboard space for extra storage
- Large covered outdoor entertainment area
- Solar hot water to keep those bills down
- Security screens fitted to all windows and doors
- 6m x 6m Colourbond shed capable of easily parking 2 cars
- Rear yard access to the shed plus garden shed and tandem carport
- Fully fenced 708m2 block sitting on a brilliant street
This property is one to look out for and won't last long. To book a private inspection contact Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.