House for Sale
Quality Family Home in an Awesome Location
Property ID 1976574Stunning family home. This beautiful home presents an awesome opportunity for families looking not just for a home, but a lifestyle. Woodend is one of our premier suburbs and as such enjoys the benefits of living near fabulous private and public schools, parklands, rail, bus access, Riverlink Shopping Precinct and restaurants, all at your doorstep. This fully fenced property sitting on a large 809m2 block is conveniently located in the heart of a high demand suburb that won't disappoint.
Possible subdivision subject to council conditions and approvals.
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in and modern ensuite
- 3 other bedrooms all with built-ins and ceilings fans, plus one with air-conditioning
- Stylishly renovated main bathroom with large shower
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and island benchtop with breakfast bar and power connected
- Separate dining family area with air-conditioning
- Second large living area with ceiling fan
- Brilliant rear entertainment area, perfect for those family gatherings
- Outside wet bar with power for a fridge
- Separate insulated office/man cave out the back with air-conditioning
- Beautiful timber flooring from the old woolsheds at Tenerife steeped, in history
- Hardstand storage underneath
- Large chicken coup
- NBN connected
- 2 street access
- All updates on the property are council approved
- 2 separate living areas
- Spacious private bedroom
- Power and data connected
- Thermal air-conditioning
- Has its own access from the back of Cooper Street
- Plenty of off street parking
This property has all of the must haves and won't disappoint. To book a private inspection contact Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.