House for Sale
Huge Value, Low Price!
Property ID 2010491Sitting on a huge 778m2 block, with multiple living areas and large bedrooms, this home is ready for its next lucky owner. Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by well-established homes. This property is perfectly positioned across the road from the beautiful Gerald Ronayne Park and located within easy walking distance of the local shops and schools, and only minutes from Ipswich CBD where you will find a vast array of retail and entertainment options to choose from.
- Main bedroom with large walk-in and neat ensuite
- 3 other large bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Spacious living area at the front of the house with ceiling fan
- Second living/dining area with split air-con and ceiling fan
- Well appointed bathroom with separate bath and large shower
- Internal laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Linen cupboard across from the bathroom for extra storage
- Outdoor undercover patio
- 5,000L water tank
- Gas connected
- Fully fenced 778m2 block
This property is a stand out in the street and set in a very quiet location, so it won't last long. To book a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!