House for Sale
Stunning Classic Queenslander with 2 Street Access
Property ID 1957046This stunning family home is situated in the very desirable suburb of North Ipswich, where you can literally walk to local schools such as North Ipswich State School, Brassall State School and The Ipswich State High School. There are also several parks such as Morgan Park, Telegraph Lane Park and North Ipswich Wetlands Park, and with Riverlink Shopping Precinct situated just a 3 minute drive away you have restaurants, medical services and public transport all at your fingertips. This home has previously been re-stumped, rewired, re-roofed and re-plumbed. Being on the side road of Pine Street you don't have any major traffic on your doorstep, making it private but still having all the easy access this amazing position has to offer!
Known as Chisholm this beautiful classic Queenslander was built around the turn of the century, being lovingly restored to the stunning home you see before you today
- Front covered veranda
- Main bedroom with large built-in and spacious ensuite
- 2 good sized bedrooms both with built-ins and also share a 2 way bathroom
- Modern well appointed kitchen complete with breakfast bar and Cesar Stone bench tops
- Large family/dining area with split system air-conditioning
- Beautiful covered outdoor entertainment area with shade screens fitted for extra privacy
- Indoor laundry with toilet
- Separate lockable storage room accessible from outside
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Large 2 bay carport
- Fully fenced 797m2 corner block boasting two street access
This property is in one of the best locations you can find and won't last long. To book a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.