House for Sale
Brilliant Value for Money
Property ID 2029048Here is your opportunity to roll up your sleeves, do a little work and reap the benefits. This home sits on 607m2 fully fenced allotment with a bus stop down the road and only a short walk to the Booval Train Station, which means getting around won't be a problem. If you're looking to shop, that won't be a problem either, with Booval Fair just a 5 minutes* drive away.
- Main bedroom with built-ins, ceiling fan and split system air-con
- 2 other well-sized bedrooms both with fans, one with a built-in
- Large modern kitchen with oven, induction cooktop and breakfast bar
- Spacious family area with split system air-con and double doors leading to the front verandah
- Tidy bathroom with bath/shower combination
- Internal laundry with separate toilet
- Timber flooring, security and fly screens throughout
- Single carport and lock up garage
- Lockable storage under the house
- Large rear yard with garden shed
- Approximately 2.2kw solar system
- Fully fenced 607m2 block
Make no mistake this home needs a little work, but for the right buyer, it could be turned into a beautiful home. So don't hesitate call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today to book your private inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.