House for Sale
Beautiful Home Complete with All the I Wants
Property ID 1861967Located in Ipswich's most premier suburb Newtown, this renovated character home has been given a completely new lease on life! Over the years this property has evolved into the beautiful home you see before you today, one inspection is all that it will take for you to fall in love with all this amazing home has to offer. You can literally walk anywhere with ease, there is the East Ipswich Train Station just down the road or if you turn left you will find Queens park and Ipswich Girls Grammar School located just a few strides away.
Zoned CMU12-Character Mixed Use (Brisbane Rd East Ipswich to Booval
- Main bedroom with 2 big generously sized built-ins and air-conditioning
- 3 other well sized bedrooms, 2 also with big generously sized built-ins and ceiling fans
- Absolute stand out kitchen with soft closing cupboards, heaps of bench space, gas cook-top and dishwasher
- Fresh main living and dining areas surrounded by beautiful decorative cornicing
- Spacious main bathroom comes with a "his and hers" sink, spa bath and large shower with modern fixtures and fittings
- Front covered entertainment area
- Large laundry with plenty of storage space with a second toilet
- Rear yard access leading to a large shed with carport attached
- The carport is currently being used a covered bbq area
- Fully insulated roof to keep you comfortable
- High ceilings throughout
- Fully fenced 830m2 block
This beautiful home put simply is the complete package where no corners have been cut in design, construction, finish or presentation. For a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.