House for Sale
Looking for Something Special?
Property ID 1998544Set in a well-established street, this stand-out family home will tick all of the boxes. This split level classic home with sparkling pool, 3 bathrooms and multiple living areas is one not to miss. Set in the prestigious suburb or Bundamba this home is located close to all that Ipswich has to offer. Within walking distance to bus and rail networks. Ipswich Turf Club and Bundamba Secondary State College are nearby and with easy access to the Cunningham Highway, making it just 30 minutes* from Brisbane. This property offers a terrific layout for any lifestyle.
- Open plan living area and dining areas waiting to greet you upon entry
- Main bedroom with ducted air-conditioning, built-ins and freshly painted ensuite
- 2 other spacious bedrooms with ducted air-conditioning and built-ins
- Beautiful kitchen with large gas cook-top, breakfast bar and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Private study out the back with easy access to the balcony overlooking the sparkling pool
- Another freshly painted bathroom with large shower and separate bath
- Large duel sided wrap around balcony overlooking the pool and granting multiple access to the house
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout all living areas and bedrooms
- 3 skylights in the living areas to bath the interior in natural light
- Well appointed bedroom with plenty of storage and easy access to the pool
- Modern bathroom with large shower and plenty of storage
- Tiled living area connected to upstairs by timber internal stairs
- External rear stairs granting access to the dining and kitchen
- Workshop with power and heaps of bench space
- Large garden shed with plenty of room for your landscaping tools
- Separate internal laundry
- 11,000L water tank
- Beautiful fully fenced sparkling pool with peaceful hideaway out the back
This property is the complete package and is one not to miss. To book a private inspection contact Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!