House for Sale
Not Just a Home but a Way of Life
Property ID 1972659Perfectly positioned right across from Norm Brown Park. This fantastic property will suit the astute home owner or investor. You can live in this beautiful large family home and put simply watch your investment grow.
This 2 storey brick veneer home on 3 lots with 2 road frontage, is located in a commanding position in an exclusive suburb, making this property an absolute must see. Bundamba is becoming the place to be, with everything you need close by. You can literally walk to local shops, rail station, bus stop, swimming pool, primary and secondary schools and even Ipswich TAFE. If you fancy a shop there are a variety of shopping centres in any direction you can choose from, including Booval Shopping Precinct and Riverlink not to mention the new Cosco shopping experience and With Brisbane under 30 minutes* away, this property is one not to miss so come down and check it out.
- Main bedroom with ceiling high built-in robe and ceiling fan
- 2 other generously sized bedrooms also with tall built-ins and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with Caesar Stone island bench with induction cooktop, soft close draws and quality appliances such as Westinghouse oven plus Miele dishwasher with a 4 star water rating
- All taps and toilets also come with a 4 star water rating
- Open plan living area that leads out to the balcony overlooking the park
- Panasonic air-conditioning in the open plan living area
- Spacious bathroom with Caesar Stone bench tops, laundry shute and his and her wash basins
- 2nd living area downstairs can be a 4th bedroom, media room or gym
- Duel car accommodation with workshop and sealed concrete flooring
- Laundry and stylish second bathroom downstairs
- Internal stair access to upstairs
- Legal height throughout downstairs
- Steel stumps throughout for extra stability
- 1.5kw solar system to keep the bills down
- Convenient location opposite park in local traffic only area
- Beautiful manicured lawns and gardens
- 1,410m2 corner block on 3 lots
This beautiful home just screams quality and won't last long, to book a private inspection contact Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.