House for Sale
This is a Must See Home
Property ID 1967676If you are looking for a well-maintained property in a quiet location then you need to look at this beauty. This stunning home is located in the prestigious suburb of Brassall which means you are surrounded by everything this amazing suburb has to offer, including walking distance to Ipswich State High School, Brassall State School, a great variety of parks and the Brassall Shopping Centre less than 5 minutes away. You also have easy access to the Warrego Highway for Brisbane or Toowoomba making travel a breeze. On top of all else, you have easy side access to the back garden allowing the kids or pets to run freely or you even have room for a pool or shed if desired.
- Large main bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe
- 2 other generously sized bedrooms both with ceiling fans
- Living and dining areas both with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen with ceiling fan, lots of storage with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Well-appointed main bathroom with large shower
- High ceilings and timber flooring throughout
- Fly screens fitted to all rooms
- Foxtel connected
- Plenty of storage underneath
- 5000L water tank & garden shed
- Drive through carport with rear yard access
- Fully fenced 451m2 block
This property is very well presented and won't last long! To book a private inspection contact Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.