Townhouse for Sale
Property ID 1903842This sophisiticated property has the appeal that is sure to impress even the most fastidious buyer. From the moment you approach this home and then walk through the property you will realise that there is so much on offer! As the saying goes seeing is believing so make an appointment to inspect this stylish townhome.
The property presents well and has an abundance of appeal. There is nothing else to do but to move your furniture and quickly settle into a comfortable lifestyle. This low-maintenance townhome proudly sits within a quiet cul-de-sac. As an added bonus it has a very good security system in place so you can feel secure both when at home and away.
- A generous sized air-conditioned living/dining area
- The gourmet kitchen has the full range of major appliances
- Three bedrooms, all with built-ins
- The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and a good size ensuite
- There is a well appointed common bathroom, plus a downstairs powder room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- An outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Security camera covering the outdoors and security screens
- Fully fenced and landscaped yard
- Double car accommodation with electric roller door
- 5,000L rainwater tank
The property is very conveniently located and is close to - convenience stores, Brassall Shopping Centre, Brassall State School, Ipswich State High School, Mi-Hi Tavern, gym as well as offering quick access to the Warrego Highway!
The property is currently occupied by excellent tenants and is suitable for the owner occupier or the investor.
To inspect this property please contact me at your earliest convenience.