House for Sale
Sure to Impress in a Quiet Position
Property ID 1997465Whether you are the astute investor or looking for a place to call home, you need to have a look at this. Ideally situated close to the Ipswich CBD, the upcoming Norman Street Bridge, Ipswich's stunning River Heart Park Lands and local state primary schools as well as primary and secondary grammar schools, this home is located close to everything you could need. For convenient access to the public transport system, there are two bus stops around the corner, plus East Ipswich Train Station is just 5 minutes* away. This is an ideal place to call home, so what else are you waiting for?
- Tidy formal entry welcoming you into this beautiful home
- 3 large bedrooms with high ceilings and beautiful timber flooring
- Open plan kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Spacious living area with split system air-con and ceiling fan
- Internal laundry with separate toilet
- The inside of the house is freshly painted as well as the roof and window trimmings
- New guttering installed and painted
- High ceilings, security screens and timber flooring throughout
- Large 809m2 corner block with two street access
This property has been well maintained and sitting in an amazing position, so it won't last long. To book a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today.